Legion Of The Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion Of The Dominion

A meeting place for members of the DOM Alliance

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

T.T.A.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Doctor
Amazing Posting Junky
Amazing Posting Junky

Male Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2007-12-27

T.T.A. Empty
PostSubject: T.T.A.   T.T.A. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:02 pm

Well seen as no1 has posted introductions about themselves since Feb, Il give you all a breif history of T.T.A. (if i can remember all the good bits)

I joined T.T.A. when i was a n00b (Some still regard me as one, but oh well) and their was about 15 members, all under 20k. They helped me with resources and soon i outgrew them all (Apart from Loko who is now in covenant). The leader at the time was Brondy, and he lead very dictatorial.

Felix was another member of T.T.A. at the time, and he knew the co-founder of Covenant. One day he invited me to join him in moving to covenant, and i accepted, leaving T.T.A. and its members behind. Time passed, and Covenant did not live up to my expectations, and i felt useless as a member, so i looked to moving back to T.T.A.

During the time me and Felix had left, T.T.A. had lapsed into civil war, people were attacking their allies, and the good spirit of T.T.A. which me and Felix felt had colapsed. The leader Brondy had been 'hacked', his colonies abandoned and the alliance handed over to Txrox76.

When we came back, me and Felix co-founded T.T.A. and rebuilt the shell. It was stable for a while, until i suggested we go to war 'because i was bored'. Felix used this as an opportunity to form a rebel faction which broke off and formed HAHA

(My first big mistake as an alliance founder)

In an attempt to rectify my mistake, i got HAHA to become allies with us. The rebel faction consisted of the high ranked members of T.T.A. and when they left T.T.A. it left us with almost nothing.

We decided to go on a mass recruitment of similar ranked players as our alliance contained in an attempt to get back on our feet.

Then problems in RL left me inactive and Txrox76 took over once again. My inactivity reflected on T.T.A. who stopped contacting their allies, and we lost CBWGSM (now UDF) and HAHA.

When i came back on we were being attacked from all places, and overall morale was down. By this time Magik had joined ogame and suggested we attempt another mass recruitment. This led us past our former members HAHA and to the position we are at today.
Back to top Go down

T.T.A. Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.T.A.   T.T.A. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:16 am

Intriguing
Back to top Go down
Hyotoshi
Forum Posting Mini-God
Forum Posting Mini-God
Hyotoshi

Male Number of posts : 514
Xfire Username : hyotoshi
Registration date : 2007-12-28

T.T.A. Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.T.A.   T.T.A. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:24 pm

Wow I never knew we had such a bloody past, makes u proud of being a member of this alliance... Cool
Back to top Go down
Treatment
Nub poster
Nub poster
Treatment

Male Number of posts : 5
Xfire Username : Doesnt have one
Registration date : 2008-05-03

T.T.A. Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.T.A.   T.T.A. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:56 am

MMMM I REMEMBER THOSE DARK DAYS TO DOCTOR!
WHEN YOU LEFT FOR THE COVENANT AND THE WHOLE ALLIANCE FELL TO BITS, I JOINED ANOTHER ALLIANCE AS T.T.A WAS DISBANDED.
THEN WITH BEGGING BOWL IN HAND, HAD TO ASK THE LEADER OF MY ALLIANCE TO RELEASE ME TO REJOIN T.T.A WHEN YOU CAME BACK.HE WAS VERY UNDERSTANDING AND WISHED ME ALL THE VERY BEST.
THEN PROBLEMS IN RL FOR ME LEFT ME WITH NO OPPERTUNITY TO LOG INTO OGAME, SO MY ACCOUNT AS I THOUGHT WAS DELETED?
SO I TOOK OVER THIS ACCOUNT, IT HAS TAKEN A WHILE BUT IM MOVING UP THE RANKS AGAIN STEADILY.
AS YOU MAY BE AWARE I WAS BANNED FOR MULTI ACCOUNTING BUT THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN SORTED BETWEEN MYSELF AND GAME OPERATOR SPITTING COBRA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

T.T.A. Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.T.A.   T.T.A. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T.T.A.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion Of The Dominion :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: