Legion Of The Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion Of The Dominion

A meeting place for members of the DOM Alliance

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Genesis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
buzzo9neo
High Council Man
High Council Man
buzzo9neo

Male Number of posts : 775
Xfire Username : buzzo9neo
Location : wishing jake would stop changing this But I love Changing it Buzzboy! I <3 YOU! i unh u to jakems
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Dark Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Dark Genesis   Dark Genesis Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 6:11 pm

I joined the Colonial Alliance in its near end days. I joined the alliance, and a few weeks later we had 2 simultanious wars. From what I can remember of the colonial alliance, it was lead by AshesAshes, and his brothers, father, and uncles. it was a nice family alliance it seemed, and i enjoyed my time in it. Then we got in a war, because the leadership allowed a few bad eggs in, and some members were running there mouth and using the alliance name to trash talk. so we get in a war with ta and wl, and we got creamed. during these wars, ashes and his family was banned for account sharing, so jakeofj took over. evilAcrid was a good friend of his, and he got the vp job. since the wars have stopped, and jake stepped up, the alliance has become very stable, and has started to grow. part of the war debt we had to pay was to change our alliance name, so it was changed to dark genesis.

any colonial members remember more about our former alliance, please post more
Back to top Go down
jakeofj
Admin
Admin
jakeofj

Male Number of posts : 310
Xfire Username : jakeofj
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Dark Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Genesis   Dark Genesis Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 5:28 pm

Nice Post buzz.

Thanks for the reminder of some good times. I miss James (ashesashes) and his family i catch up with on xfire now and again.

As an addition I was 9th member to join Colonial back in the day. We then grew to 40+ members and I founded and lead the wing alliance.

The wars came from a certain person that if he was still playing I would be attacking to this day... He was a traitor and then we had another member who attempted to spy on TA. Not a good idea!

I made alot of good friends through the transition. Negoiating the terms on the end of war as the new leader of Colonial was a challenge.

We all have our Ogame history.
Back to top Go down

Dark Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Genesis   Dark Genesis Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:30 pm

i only remembered joining colonial as as newb and a few weeeks later got swooped on my a$$ by 2 TA people. Then this whole banning of the leadership thing got me all confused.
Back to top Go down
jakeofj
Admin
Admin
jakeofj

Male Number of posts : 310
Xfire Username : jakeofj
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Dark Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Genesis   Dark Genesis Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:27 am

1 brother had 2 son's and then there was two other brothers. All 4 of them played Ogame and it was a good way for them to keep in touch.

The plan for that weekend was for them all to take a huge acs attack on several TA members.

2 sons and the father were all on the internet together sending out the attack and were blamed for account sharing. Its sucks but we have now moved on. The father's 2 brothers are still around and I see them on Xfire now and again.

There has been some talks on the others creating new accounts and returning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Genesis   Dark Genesis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Genesis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion Of The Dominion :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: