Legion Of The Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion Of The Dominion

A meeting place for members of the DOM Alliance

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf

Go down 
3 posters

Rating?
Golf Vote_lcap0%Golf Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Golf Vote_lcap60%Golf Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Golf Vote_lcap40%Golf Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
The Doctor
Amazing Posting Junky
Amazing Posting Junky

Male Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Golf Empty
PostSubject: Golf   Golf Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:45 pm

Three friends were playing golf one beautiful Sunday morning, as usual, and they never missed a weekend. As one of them was about to take the first tee a guy, by himself, asked if he could join their flight. The friends looked at each other and figured “sure, why not,” as they haven’t played with anyone else in quite some time.

So they teed off and all four were getting along pretty well. Right about the turn, on the 9th hole, they were all chit chatting and getting to know one another. Curious, one of the friends asked the new guy what he did for a living and, funny enough, he told them he was a hitman. They all kind of laughed it off, and asked him again - this time seriously.

The stranger said “No really, I’m hitman. My gun is in my golf bag, I carry it everywhere I go. You can take a look if you don’t believe me, I’ve never been dishonest.”

So one of the guys in the group decided to take him up on the offer and, opening the bag, sure enough revealed a really nice rifle with huge scope mounted at the top. He got all excited about it. He said “WOW! I bet I can see my house through here! May I look through it?”

“Sure,” said the stranger.

So the man looked around for a second and said “HELL YEAH! You can! I can even see through my windows into my bedroom. There’s my wife, naked. Sweet! Isn’t she beautiful? WAIT! There’s my next door neighbor! He’s naked too! And he’s in my room!”

This upset the golfer, terribly, so he asked the hitman how much he would charge for a hit. The hit man replied “It’s $1000 every time I pull the trigger.” The man said “$1000, ouch! Well, OK. I want two hits. I want you to shoot my wife right in the mouth. She’s always nagging at me and I can’t stand it. Then I want you to shoot my neighbor right in the crotch, for screwing around with my wife.”

The hit man agrees, gears up and takes aim through the scope. He’s looking for what has to be 10 minutes. The golfer begins to get impatient and asks the hitman what he’s waiting for. The hitman replies kind of anxiously, “Just hold on a minute… I’m about to save you a thousand bucks!”
Back to top Go down
buzzo9neo
High Council Man
High Council Man
buzzo9neo

Male Number of posts : 775
Xfire Username : buzzo9neo
Location : wishing jake would stop changing this But I love Changing it Buzzboy! I <3 YOU! i unh u to jakems
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf   Golf Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:30 am

is a one good or bad?
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Amazing Posting Junky
Amazing Posting Junky

Male Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf   Golf Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:46 am