Legion Of The Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion Of The Dominion

A meeting place for members of the DOM Alliance

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Husband for sale

Go down 
5 posters

Rating?
Husband for sale Vote_lcap10%Husband for sale Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Husband for sale Vote_lcap0%Husband for sale Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 10% [ 1 ]
 10% [ 1 ]
Husband for sale Vote_lcap70%Husband for sale Vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
The Doctor
Amazing Posting Junky
Amazing Posting Junky

Male Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Husband for sale Empty
PostSubject: Husband for sale   Husband for sale Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:53 pm

A new, special kind of store just opened up in a Manhatten shopping center. This store sells husbands, yes that’s right - women can browse men from floors of choices.

Actually, there are 6 floors of men, and with an increase in the floor level bringing an positive attributes… a nifty setup - with a catch. As you open the door to any floor, you may choose a man from that floor but if you go up, you cannot go back down except to exit the building. Interesting, right?

So a young woman goes to the shopping center to find a husband. On the first floor the sign on the door reads: Floor 1 - These men have jobs. The woman reads the sign and says to herself, “Well, that’s better than my last boyfriend, but I wonder what’s further up?” So up she goes.

The second floor sign reads: Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids. The woman remarks to herself, “That’s great, but I wonder what’s further up?” And up she goes again.

The third floor sign reads: Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids and are extremely good looking. “Hmmm, better” she says. “But I wonder what’s upstairs?”

The fourth floor sign reads: Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking and help with the housework. “Wow!” exclaims the woman, “very tempting. BUT, there must be more further up!” And again she heads up another flight.

The fifth floor sign reads: Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking, help with the housework and have a strong romantic streak. “Oh, mercy me! But just think… what must be awaiting me further on?” So up to the sixth floor she goes.

The sixth floor sign reads: Floor 6 - You are visitor 7,548,652 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor only exists as proof that women are impossible to please.
Back to top Go down
Hyotoshi
Forum Posting Mini-God
Forum Posting Mini-God
Hyotoshi

Male Number of posts : 514
Xfire Username : hyotoshi
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Husband for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Husband for sale   Husband for sale Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 3:07 pm

Pretty good joke
Back to top Go down
Hyotoshi
Forum Posting Mini-God
Forum Posting Mini-God
Hyotoshi

Male Number of posts : 514
Xfire Username : hyotoshi
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Husband for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Husband for sale   Husband for sale Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 3:11 pm

Oh crap I did the wrong rating, so sorry
Back to top Go down
bo33a
High Council Man
High Council Man
bo33a

Male Number of posts : 565
Xfire Username : nt gt 1
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Husband for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Husband for sale   Husband for sale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:24 am

so true m8, so true :-P
Back to top Go down
Magik
Special Girl
Special Girl
Magik

Female Number of posts : 244
Xfire Username : Magik12

Husband for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Husband for sale   Husband for sale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:03 am

Neutral I think i'd find it funnier if i were a man. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, i would have stuck with floor 5. xD
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Amazing Posting Junky
Amazing Posting Junky

Male Number of posts : 250

Husband for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Husband for sale   Husband for sale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:04 am

ye w.e
Back to top Go down
Magik
Special Girl
Special Girl
Magik

Female Number of posts : 244
Xfire Username : Magik12

Husband for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Husband for sale   Husband for sale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:05 am

Yeah actually. Neutral

I'm a romantic Wink
Back to top Go down

Husband for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Husband for sale   Husband for sale Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:27 am

I've heard that the Commission for Equal Rights of the city of NY required from the same firm a similar shop for men.
So, just in front of the shop you mentioned, the same firm opened the version for men, after a huge advertisement campaign.
Yes, I am talking of a shop where you can buy wifes. 6 floors of choice (including, they say, a special offers for geeks and people who spend too much time in front of a computer) with inceasing features.

A friend of mine named Phil, intrigued by the advertising campaign, booked a flight to the Big Apple to have a look and is now back.

At the first floor the label reads: "women who love sex".
Well, Phil told me, this was quite appealing to me. I could actually not think of something else...so I was very keen to see what came after, even if my mouth watered in anticipation.

At the second floor the label reads: "women who don't speak too much"
Phil said that this went well beyond his imagination, so he decided to rush back to London, collect his savings and invest them in a wife from the second floor.

I've read that the floors above the second are empty: like Phil, no customer could be found who desired to go further.
Back to top Go down

Husband for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Husband for sale   Husband for sale Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:30 am

PS: read the text above with a smile...forgetting for once that the market of wives is a sad reality.

PPS: I've heard the second part of this joke from a bird who had read "men come from Mars, women from Venus" ;-)
Back to top Go down
ash
Regular poster
Regular poster
ash

Male Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Husband for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Husband for sale   Husband for sale Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:08 pm

hahaha that's the best i've heard in a while doc!
Back to top Go down
http://spqr.adoforum.net
Sponsored content

Husband for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Husband for sale   Husband for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Husband for sale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion Of The Dominion :: General :: Jokes-
Jump to: