Legion Of The Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion Of The Dominion

A meeting place for members of the DOM Alliance

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunday School

Go down 
2 posters

Poll
Sunday School Vote_lcap0%Sunday School Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Sunday School Vote_lcap33%Sunday School Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Sunday School Vote_lcap67%Sunday School Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
buzzo9neo
High Council Man
High Council Man
buzzo9neo

Male Number of posts : 775
Xfire Username : buzzo9neo
Location : wishing jake would stop changing this But I love Changing it Buzzboy! I <3 YOU! i unh u to jakems
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Sunday School Empty
PostSubject: Sunday School   Sunday School Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:45 am

A girl and her friend saty up all night watching movies, knowing they have Sunday school the next morning. They fall asleep, and get up for Sunday School. The first girl is litening to the teacher but she keeps passing out. so the teacher says "Who is the creator of everything?" he asks the sleeping girl. The second girl jabs the first girl with a pencil, and the first girl yells out "God". "very good" the teacher says. The girl glares at her friend, and goes back to sleep. The teacher notices this, and asks her anopther question, "Who died for our sins?" and the girls friend jabs her with the pencil again and the girl yells out "Jesus Christ". "Good good " the teacher says and goes on teaching. The girl is angry at her friend now, but falls back asleep. the teacher asks her yet another question, "What did Eve say to Adam after they had 16 children?" the frien pokes her again, and she yells out "I swear to god, if you dont stop poking me with that thing I'll break it in half."
Back to top Go down
bo33a
High Council Man
High Council Man
bo33a

Male Number of posts : 565
Xfire Username : nt gt 1
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Sunday School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday School   Sunday School Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:25 am

lol!
Back to top Go down

Sunday School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday School   Sunday School Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:03 am

lol gd joke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunday School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday School   Sunday School Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday School
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion Of The Dominion :: General :: Jokes-
Jump to: