Legion Of The Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion Of The Dominion

A meeting place for members of the DOM Alliance

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Member Introductions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
buzzo9neo
High Council Man
High Council Man
buzzo9neo

Male Number of posts : 775
Xfire Username : buzzo9neo
Location : wishing jake would stop changing this But I love Changing it Buzzboy! I <3 YOU! i unh u to jakems
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Member Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:49 pm

Hey all, my name is Charles. My tag is buzzo9neo, I got it when I was like 15 and it's stuck ever since. My email is rbacd3@yahoo.com and my xfire is buzzo9neo.

I like computers, and i Love playing my xbox 360. When I can't play it I'm on here. I am a close friend of Evilacrid, the leader of the war alliance, and I got to know Jake real well during my days in dark gen. I've posted a lot on here during the uta days.

I do have a real job, away from a computer, and I am in college:study:, where I'm usually on ogame when im near a computer. Life has been busy for me lately, with my moving away from my family, so if I'm a little slow, please forgive me. elephant I live in Ohio, Usa, so I am a few hours behind server time. I may have my fleet crashed someday, so if I am unable to assit with attack fleet I'll help you rebuild.

Lastly, I hope to have fun with the darkgen members coming in, and I hope to get to know more of my fellow tta members.

flower
Back to top Go down
XWildCardeX
Nub poster
Nub poster

Male Number of posts : 3
Xfire Username : XWildCardeX
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Member Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:54 am

Harlow I'm David. My Handle is XWildCardeX. My XFire account is XWildCardeX.

I am kind of a Tech Geek. I am usually on most hours of the day or whenever I can. I was brought into Dark Genesis by ps_empire.

I am currently doing some IT Consulting Work and Live in Sunny Singapore.
Back to top Go down

Member Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion Of The Dominion :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: