Legion Of The Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion Of The Dominion

A meeting place for members of the DOM Alliance

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magik's The Name.

Go down 
+2
The Doctor
Magik
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Magik
Special Girl
Special Girl
Magik

Female Number of posts : 244
Xfire Username : Magik12
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Magik's The Name. Empty
PostSubject: Magik's The Name.   Magik's The Name. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 12:38 pm

So i'm a ninja...

Well not quite Rolling Eyes , I'm 16, in sixth form (college or whatever for anyone not based here in England). I don't think anyone really cares what i'm studying.

I've been playing Ogame for about 4 or 5 months, after The Doctor got me on it. Go on it in my spare time, at home or at school and trying not to get caught.

I'm bad at spleling. Wink Yes people, that was a joke, I do know how to spell "spelling".

Oh yes... I'm a GIRL. Name Amie. Most people tend to assume I'm a lad if they don't know me in real life.

Erm, as of now, I've ran out of things (I'm a borning person). Any questions?
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Amazing Posting Junky
Amazing Posting Junky

Male Number of posts : 250

Magik's The Name. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magik's The Name.   Magik's The Name. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 12:52 pm

Are you single... lol

Phone number?

OJ Wink
Back to top Go down
Magik
Special Girl
Special Girl
Magik

Magik's The Name. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magik's The Name.   Magik's The Name. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 1:01 pm

You have my number doctor Wink
Back to top Go down
Hyotoshi
Forum Posting Mini-God
Forum Posting Mini-God
Hyotoshi

Male Number of posts : 514
Xfire Username : hyotoshi
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Magik's The Name. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magik's The Name.   Magik's The Name. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:19 pm

Do you happen to be studying art or is it just a hobby?
Back to top Go down
Magik
Special Girl
Special Girl
Magik

Magik's The Name. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magik's The Name.   Magik's The Name. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:18 am

I'm not studying art no... Why do you ask?
Back to top Go down
Hyotoshi
Forum Posting Mini-God
Forum Posting Mini-God
Hyotoshi

Magik's The Name. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magik's The Name.   Magik's The Name. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 5:53 pm

Magik wrote:
I'm not studying art no... Why do you ask?

profile picture looks hand drawn thats all
Back to top Go down
Magik
Special Girl
Special Girl
Magik

Magik's The Name. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magik's The Name.   Magik's The Name. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 5:55 pm

Ahh, no, unfortunatly i didn't draw it Sad
Back to top Go down
Hyotoshi
Forum Posting Mini-God
Forum Posting Mini-God
Hyotoshi

Magik's The Name. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magik's The Name.   Magik's The Name. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:06 am

interesting who is the artisan?
Back to top Go down
Magik
Special Girl
Special Girl
Magik

Magik's The Name. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magik's The Name.   Magik's The Name. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:27 pm

I'm reviving my thread because I'm worth it. Very Happy

And sorry, i didn't realise you asked a question Hyoto, the artist is Kurt Halsey Frederiksen.
Back to top Go down
Hyotoshi
Forum Posting Mini-God
Forum Posting Mini-God
Hyotoshi

Magik's The Name. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magik's The Name.   Magik's The Name. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:52 am

........thnx my life is finally complete.......lol.............
Back to top Go down
Magik
Special Girl
Special Girl
Magik

Magik's The Name. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magik's The Name.   Magik's The Name. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:01 am

Lol, life saver me. Wink

So, instead of me talking about my self, feel free to ask questions. xD
Back to top Go down
Hyotoshi
Forum Posting Mini-God
Forum Posting Mini-God
Hyotoshi

Magik's The Name. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magik's The Name.   Magik's The Name. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:01 pm

..............um...............hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........what dish is ur favorite or something that u feel u could eat for the rest of ur life?
Back to top Go down
Magik
Special Girl
Special Girl
Magik

Magik's The Name. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magik's The Name.   Magik's The Name. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:05 am

Hmm, Thats a hard one. I'd love to say like ice cream or chocolate, but i'd feel so sick after.

I'd probably have to say lasagna. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Amazing Posting Junky
Amazing Posting Junky

Male Number of posts : 250

Magik's The Name. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magik's The Name.   Magik's The Name. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:34 am

Lasagna (<< doesnt think its spelled right, but okay) is nice in small amounts, but i coulnt live on it Razz and i dont think you could either Wink
Back to top Go down
Magik
Special Girl
Special Girl
Magik

Magik's The Name. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magik's The Name.   Magik's The Name. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:15 pm

Probably not, but i do REALLY like it. Its yummy. Very Happy

(Btw, i actually googled it, thats spelt right.)

Anymore to fire at me... Wink
Back to top Go down
Hyotoshi
Forum Posting Mini-God
Forum Posting Mini-God
Hyotoshi

Magik's The Name. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magik's The Name.   Magik's The Name. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:09 pm

.................If the doc. really pissed u off what would be ur weapon of choice?................
Back to top Go down
dekara
Above-Average Poster
Above-Average Poster
dekara

Male Number of posts : 147
Xfire Username : dekara

Magik's The Name. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magik's The Name.   Magik's The Name. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:46 pm

mine would be a baseballbat....but thats personal.... Razz
wonder also what magik would use.....bet its a big ass keyboard like
in the movie "Wanted" clown
Back to top Go down
Magik
Special Girl
Special Girl
Magik

Magik's The Name. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magik's The Name.   Magik's The Name. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:32 pm

Lol, it's very rare Mat annoys me, and when he does i usually ask him to come out with me. Lol. Razz

I wouldn't use a wepon, I'd just hold him down and tickle his feet! Wink A weak point it is. Aha.
Back to top Go down
Hyotoshi
Forum Posting Mini-God
Forum Posting Mini-God
Hyotoshi

Magik's The Name. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magik's The Name.   Magik's The Name. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:58 am

(scribles it down on a note pad)......................feet got it...................
Back to top Go down
Magik
Special Girl
Special Girl
Magik

Magik's The Name. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magik's The Name.   Magik's The Name. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:46 am

Hehe okay. Razz

;-; No more questions?
Back to top Go down
Hyotoshi
Forum Posting Mini-God
Forum Posting Mini-God
Hyotoshi

Magik's The Name. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magik's The Name.   Magik's The Name. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:23 pm

..............Okay lets get all my dumb questions out of the way (besides you had to ask)..........

..............when you were 10 what was ur favorite show............
..............what were ur first three jobs if u even gotten that far...........
..............Should I wake u if the real Doctor Who (or a Time Lord) will be teleporting into ur room in the next ten minutes..........
..............Ping or Pong?......................................
..............If u were falling to ur death would u prefer to be saved a giagantic vat of pudding or jello? And what flavor?............
..............does it disturb u that u probably have not answered this many personal questions since ur first date.........
............And finally are you concerned about the .01283% chance that the questioner is lying about his or her true identity and is in fact a 33 year old, 257 lbs female, whos has a criminal record for everything that could be related to food or the kitchen OR a twelve year old boy who is stalking u through the internet and speaks with an Irish or Australian acent even though he is from Quebec.................
Back to top Go down
Magik
Special Girl
Special Girl
Magik

Magik's The Name. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magik's The Name.   Magik's The Name. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:59 pm

when you were 10 what was ur favorite show? Umm, I can't really remember when i was 10, probably art attack, or a soap of some sort.

what were ur first three jobs if u even gotten that far? Haven't had any PROPER jobs, but i was a paper girl, then i worked at subway for 8 hours... Unpaid. Neutral

Should I wake u if the real Doctor Who (or a Time Lord) will be teleporting into ur room in the next ten minutes? Yes Shocked

Ping or Pong? Pong

If u were falling to ur death would u prefer to be saved a giagantic vat of pudding or jello? And what flavor? Pudding, chocolate flavor, yum Wink

does it disturb u that u probably have not answered this many personal questions since ur first date? They arn't that personal, just extremly random. xD Plus i've never been on a real date. Lol. So no, just worried about your mental health for the randomness.

And finally are you concerned about the .01283% chance that the questioner is lying about his or her true identity and is in fact a 33 year old, 257 lbs female, whos has a criminal record for everything that could be related to food or the kitchen OR a twelve year old boy who is stalking u through the internet and speaks with an Irish or Australian acent even though he is from Quebec? It never crossed my mind, but now i'm slightly worried. Razz I think it's a bluff and you're actually some 55 year old dude with a creepy mustache praying on ogame nerds. Shocked (Btw, whats wrong with the Irish and Australian accent? tongue )
Back to top Go down
Hyotoshi
Forum Posting Mini-God
Forum Posting Mini-God
Hyotoshi

Magik's The Name. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magik's The Name.   Magik's The Name. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:47 pm

............................Well I hear some English cannot tolerate Irish, and australia was originally a penal colony so thats my reasoning..........................
............................And don't worry about my mentallity yes it does exceed the average of a mere american but luckily it has not exceeded Bo Bobo Standards (check youtube search Bo Bobo).........................
............................you say these questions are not personal but I' m trying to pull a Derren Brown on you by describing what u looked like...........
............................Now I'm guessing from all the data I have on u, u r a.....light brown or a dirty blonde (more or less the same thing) ur height is around 5'5"-6'0", ur weight around 167 lbs (Oh wait damn I should have asked if u walk to school if u do then maybe 159 then), u equally listen and tell jokes with ur friends, u naturally like things ur friends like but maybe not on the same level of enthusiam, ummm hrrrm (going on a limb here) ur father smokes outside (or has quited) and ur mother doesn't smoke at all, Oh and u don't have a TV, but u have a radio, CD player, or some kind of MP3 player........and errrrr......Oh ya u have a bike!!........roflmao if I get 1 right then man I'm good............................
Back to top Go down
Magik
Special Girl
Special Girl
Magik

Magik's The Name. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magik's The Name.   Magik's The Name. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:04 am

.light brown or a dirty blonde Blonde hair

height is around 5'5"-6'0" Not quite, i've been told I'm about 5'3", I don't know though >.>

weight around 167 lbs (Oh wait damn I should have asked if u walk to school if u do then maybe 159 then) Quite a lot off actually xD I'm a lot lighter than that.

u equally listen and tell jokes with ur friends, u naturally like things ur friends like but maybe not on the same level of enthusiam Hmm kinda I guess, i don't tell jokes, i'm rubbish at it. I'm kinda shy around people xD

ur father smokes outside (or has quited) Nope, never has.

ur mother doesn't smoke at all She does.

Oh and u don't have a TV. Wrong, we have a huge TV Wink

but u have a radio, CD player, or some kind of MP3 player I do have an iPod yes, and a speaker, and a CD player.

Oh ya u have a bike!! No i do not have a bike.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Hyotoshi
Forum Posting Mini-God
Forum Posting Mini-God
Hyotoshi

Magik's The Name. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magik's The Name.   Magik's The Name. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:03 pm

..........By a TV I mean u have a TV in ur room course ur family has a TV lol......
..........and I can't believe I got ur parents backward I always get that right.....
.........I'm sure Doc and co. apreciate ur weight; I suppose u eat a healthy diet?........
.........And I'm not giving up on the bike I bet U don't use it becuase its a kiddy bike but its in ur garage!!!!! (yes another stupid random moment enjoy because I'm running out of material)...............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magik's The Name. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magik's The Name.   Magik's The Name. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magik's The Name.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next