Legion Of The Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion Of The Dominion

A meeting place for members of the DOM Alliance

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resignation Letter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyotoshi
Forum Posting Mini-God
Forum Posting Mini-God
Hyotoshi

Male Number of posts : 514
Xfire Username : hyotoshi
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Resignation Letter Empty
PostSubject: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:54 pm

To my former comrades of the Dominion,

I come to realize how different our ideals are and from that difference there is severe miscommunication. I have grown dismembered from you all and find myself as the cancerous part of this alliance. If there was a person who could have ceased the war outside of Pharaoh it would be me his ranking officer. I encouraged his practice of communicating to the enemy, and even more so, encouraged his taunting.

The general, unable to control his irritation,
will launch his men to the assault like swarming ants,
with the result that one-third of his men are slain,
while the town still remains untaken. Such are the disastrous
effects of a siege.

-Tsun Tzu, Art of War
Many of you said you did not want war; I sought it. I was so committed to this war that I was willing to even have a coup de'tat of current authority if it meant victory. I come to the conclusion that I cannot lead you into a victory that you are not willing to take, nor can I defend you from enemy fleets on my own but I can protect this alliance from my ideals "for a house divided cannot stand."

Sorry it so long steve and sadly there is more

I will state as a fair warning,
with the exeption of friends, any militant action being of espionage probe, phalanx, or more extreme actions will be considered hostile and I will be more than willing to level any player, and to the innocent who stand in the way, I suggest clear the way or be caught in the fire

..................................................................Hyotoshi, High Councilor, Commander of Strike Team Obakei...............................................................

Last edited by Hyotoshi on Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
buzzo9neo
High Council Man
High Council Man
buzzo9neo

Male Number of posts : 775
Xfire Username : buzzo9neo
Location : wishing jake would stop changing this But I love Changing it Buzzboy! I <3 YOU! i unh u to jakems
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Resignation Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:52 am

ill miss u toshi, u were a good ally, and u usually backed me on my policies.

i hope u do good in whatever u do after this, and i beseech u to come back. warriors like u are always needed. hot heads like pharoah arent
Back to top Go down
stevenbck
Nub poster
Nub poster

Male Number of posts : 6
Xfire Username : none
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Resignation Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:52 pm

You'll be missed. You were a good ACS partner
Back to top Go down
jakeofj
Admin
Admin
jakeofj

Male Number of posts : 310
Xfire Username : jakeofj
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Resignation Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:12 pm

I do not accept your Resignation letter!

Don't I have a way to keep you on as one of my top advisors, to help me in leading this great alliance in its future battles.

Please come back to where your friends and commrads are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resignation Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation Letter   Resignation Letter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resignation Letter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion Of The Dominion :: General :: Spam-
Jump to: