Legion Of The Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion Of The Dominion

A meeting place for members of the DOM Alliance

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

on BIG joke

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bo33a
High Council Man
High Council Man
bo33a

Male Number of posts : 565
Xfire Username : nt gt 1
Registration date : 2007-12-30

on BIG joke Empty
PostSubject: on BIG joke   on BIG joke Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:53 pm

decided this was the best place for this being as he is just a BIG joke. got a message from pharoah today, bloody arrogant git! check it out:

07-19 16:35:02 Pharaoh [1:475:4] no subject
lmao

what...u couldn't scan me urself so u asked big bro for a hand? man...I never did anything to you. rejels isn't going to be able to hit me any easier than you can. My main fleet doesn't come out for more than 5 minutes every few days unless I'm attacking someone and I keep the rest moving in the interim, so even if you tag me, I'll be gone long before you or he or anyone else gets there. I have 5 TA planets right next door, so having rejels scan me from 3 galaxies out has me quaking. they've launched around 3,000 missiles since February and guess what? I'm still here and still advancing...in lunar development (including jumpgates), in fleet (which I've passed you in)...and I'm already ranked around 23 in research. Good luck man. URL...what a trip. They're a great alliance, but they have the same problem DOM had...too many lower ranked mixed in with their higher ranks and too big a mix between active fleeters and dormants. They do take care of their own though...you should be safe with them.

Pharaoh

yeah so rejels probed him, n cos i am his alliance i OBVIOUSLY told him to do it...

n my reply?

WTH?!?!!?!?! i have not told ne1 to scan you!!!! tbh u haven't even crossed my mind! and the reason there is so many lower players in URF is because it has just merged with it's wing!!! so get your head out of your own backside n stop thinking everything is about you! (oh yeah but now your msg is about to go onto the URF forrum think u can expect alot more scans...)

bo33a
Back to top Go down
TLR
Website Hero
Website Hero

Male Number of posts : 30
Xfire Username : truerage
Registration date : 2009-04-30

on BIG joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: on BIG joke   on BIG joke Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:01 pm

07-20 20:01:48 Pharaoh [1:475:4] no subject
Get a life.

lol.
Back to top Go down
Hyotoshi
Forum Posting Mini-God
Forum Posting Mini-God
Hyotoshi

Male Number of posts : 514
Xfire Username : hyotoshi
Registration date : 2007-12-28

on BIG joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: on BIG joke   on BIG joke Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:49 pm

...........now I'm wondering what he said in the first message.........
Back to top Go down
TLR
Website Hero
Website Hero

on BIG joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: on BIG joke   on BIG joke Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:45 pm

Bo33as post IS the first message.
Back to top Go down
bo33a
High Council Man
High Council Man
bo33a

Male Number of posts : 565
Xfire Username : nt gt 1
Registration date : 2007-12-30

on BIG joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: on BIG joke   on BIG joke Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:30 pm

no his first msg was a short one sommat like 'i see u've joined URF?' so i was expecting a pleasant conversation so just told him y n then basicly got called a coward so yeah think i was pissed off a little?
Back to top Go down
Hyotoshi
Forum Posting Mini-God
Forum Posting Mini-God
Hyotoshi

Male Number of posts : 514
Xfire Username : hyotoshi
Registration date : 2007-12-28

on BIG joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: on BIG joke   on BIG joke Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:11 pm

..........lol any one with a healthy pride would be insulted but Pharaoh is skeptical rejels sudden change in habits. Plus all these URF reports somewhat reaffirms his case. But hey now we know how well you two get along, I can make sure to keep you dears on opposite sides of the room and well away from each other..........
Back to top Go down
TLR
Website Hero
Website Hero

on BIG joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: on BIG joke   on BIG joke Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:30 pm

Why does he assume URF cares any for him?

Rejels will scan who he wants, for whatever reason he pleases. He wont answer to some jumped up nobody, who was GIVEN a big account yet has never actually used it to any effect at all. Pharaoh needs to learn that only idiots make threats on the internet. He is just another mouthy bastard who needs to grow up, and shut up.

As for in game, lol, like I said, he has never done ANYTHING of worth, so he has no place belittling anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

on BIG joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: on BIG joke   on BIG joke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

on BIG joke
Page 1 of 1